Gries Financial, a fee based, Registered Investment Advisor (RIA), develops a tailored investment strategy for each client designed specifically to address the client directed trade-off between risk and return. The objective is optimal portfolio performance and stability through an appropriate mix of asset classes and investment strategies.
- Objective and experienced in engaging leading managers across the broad spectrum of asset classes.
- Open-architecture platform without conflicts of interest.
- Large number of managers and fund classes used are not available to individuals or have prohibitive minimums without an existing relationship.
- Each investment strategy proactively monitored on a continuous basis.
- Access to, and use of, diversified alternative investment strategies that effectively manage risk given low correlations to traditional equities and fixed income.
- Clear, concise, customized reporting that evaluates and explains portfolio composition and performance.
Friday, 7/21 Gries Financial Global Market Update Call Replay
A discussion of the state of the economy, the markets, and the current political backdrop.
Hosted by Ken Brodkowitz, Gries Financial Managing Director, Investments and the Gries Financial Investment Team